FULL-New! Scrum Foundations Workshop
Class is full! We will be offering it again soon!
Students of this four-hour virtual workshop will gain a fundamental knowledge of Scrum and better understand this transformational framework used in many different industries across the globe.
We will cover material covering four categories: Scrum Theory, Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, and Scrum Artifacts.
At the conclusion of this workshop, students will earn a digital “Scrum Foundations” badge from BadgeCert and a certificate of completion from the Scrum Alliance®.
- Scrum Theory: Learn the definition of Scrum and its purpose; learn the definition of empirical process control and be able to list the three pillars.
- Scrum Roles: Illustrate how Scrum Roles interact with each other to deliver the increment within a Sprint; learn the definition and benefits of cross-functional, self-organizing teams
- Scrum Events: Learn the five events within Scrum; define the purpose of each event, and identify the participants, timing, and maximum recommended timebox
- Scrum Artifacts: Learn the three artifacts within Scrum and define the purpose of each; explain the definition of “Done,” its purpose, and how it evolves over time.
- Earn a digital “Scrum Foundations” badge from BadgeCert and a certificate of completion from the Scrum Alliance®