Chapter Dinner Thursday Meeting - Sept 19, 2019
The intersection of Digital Innovation, Design Thinking and Agile - "Simplifying Care Initiative" a story of success! Presenter Norma da Silva
- Take the audience through the experience of using Design Thinking to define / detail scope, gather requirements, ideate, prototype and test solutions.
- Present the transition and integration with Agile to build, test, deploy and iterate on improving the final solution.
- Present alternatives to traditional project resourcing and funding to allow for iterating cycles of improvement into the project timelines.
Norma da Silva has over 25 years of experience leading PMOs, large IT programs, service management and project delivery. Her employers and clients have ranged from samll startup (20 employees) to large (85K+ employees) corporations. Recently she served as te Sr. Director of Customer Service for Twistle where she established and led client on-boarding, implementations and customer support teams. She also established and lead the IT PMO for UnityBPO (Kemtah) and for New Mexico, California and Mississippi Health Insurance Exchanges (HIX) as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Garden Salad with Two Dressings Rolls and Butter
- Mango Jerk Chicken
- Pork Loin with Tequila Lime Sauce
- Steamed Coconut Rice Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Dessert: Assorted Cookies & Brownies
- Beverage Station: Starbucks Coffee & Iced Tea Preset Tables with Water