Spring 2020 PMP Exam Prep Class
Register by January 31 and get early bird pricing, save $50 over the published price!
Register soon! Class size is limited and there will be high demand for the seats because it is the last prep class before the change to the more difficult exam on July 1, 2020
If you join PMI and the PMI RGC chapter, you will save an additional $150 over non-member pricing
It will cost you just a few dollars over $150 to join both PMI and the chapter and both provide great value to you as an aspiring PMP!
Here is how you get member pricing (requires both PMI and PMIRGC membership):
- First: Go to PMI and join:
- Second: Join the PMIRGC Chapter:
- Third: Wait a few days for the data to sync between PMI global and the PMIRGC web site
- Fourth: Register for this class as a member (note: if you are not yet presented with member pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can still take this class if you do not want to be a PMI or chapter member! Just click on "continue as a non-member" during checkout.
EARLY BIRD before Feb 1, 2020
$550 PMI and PMI Rio Grande Chapter members / $700 non-PMI Rio Grande Chapter members; $550 students
LATE BIRD after Feb 1, 2020:
$600 PMI and PMI-Rio Grande Chapter members / $750 non-PMI Rio Grande Chapter members; $550 students
This 14-week course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and is tailored to help you pass the PMP exam. We cover all knowledge areas and processes, as well as provide guidance to filling out the PMP online exam application. All classes are taught by PMP-Certified volunteer instructors.
Get involved in study groups, discover helpful exam tips, and use the material and tools included with the course registration fee:
- Workbook by Andy Crowe, The PMP Exam, How to Pass on Your First Try
- Online access to knowledge/process study modules
- Online practice exam simulation.
- Quick reference guide
- Conversations on CD study set
- Printed course slides
- Flash cards
- Testing app - phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- Pass the PMP - 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions, exercises, and more- accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- Online testing simulator - includes Practice test A, B, and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 - 3 months
- Process explorer - an online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- Formula sheets - various formula sheets and handouts to help you memorize, understand, and perform needed calculations
- Certificate of completion - proof of obtaining 47 accredited contact hours
Classes will meet each Wednesday evening (6-9pm)