Tiempo de Fiesta Golf Scramble!
Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Step 1: Pay the fee - Register here
- Step 2: Fill out this questionnaire
- Step 3: Check out the detailed flyer for important information.
Golfers and Rookies alike are welcome to join us for some fun in the New Mexico sun!
Since it was officially opened in 1967, The Championship Golf Course has been one of the finest facilities of its kind nationwide. Rated #15 Best Campus Golf Course by Golf Digest in 2019!
- 7,248-yard, par 72 course
- Course architect: Robert (Red) Lawrence
- Fairway grass: Blue and Rye
- Greens: Bent and Poa Annua
- Altitude: 5300 ft.
- Green Fee: $125/player (No refunds after 3/2/20, come rain or shine)
- Includes: Golf Cart, Range Balls, Breakfast & Lunch
- Shotgun Start at 9am | Check-In at 7:30am
- Registration Closes Monday March 2
- Dress: Let’s see your “Best” Golf Attire but remember to dress in layers. Avg spring time temps are 64° daytime highs and 36°lows. March can often bring wind and occasional snow flurries.