This 14 week course is based on the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) and is tailored to help you pass the PMP exam. We cover the 10 knowledge areas, 5 processes and guidance to filling out the PMP online exam application. All classes taught by PMP-Certified instructors.
Note! The PMP exam is changing on July 1, 2020. PMI has stated that the new exam will be harder! Get ready for the current test with this PMP Exam Prep Course and take the exam before the change.
Get involved in study groups, discover helpful exam tips, and use the material and tools included with the course registration fee:
- Workbook by Andy Crowe, The PMP Exam, How to Pass on Your First Try
- Flashcard app - 250+ flashcards on an easy-to-use app. Sort, review, flag, and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- Conversations on the PMP Exam - audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into the PMP exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- Quick reference guide - 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools, and outputs
- Student workbook - coil-bound printout of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- Testing app - phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- Pass the PMP - 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions, exercises, and more- accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- Online testing simulator - includes Practice test A, B, and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 - 3 months
- Process explorer - an online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- Formula sheets - various formula sheets and handouts to help you memorize, understand, and perform needed calculations
- Certificate of completion - proof of obtaining 47 accredited contact hours
Classes will meet each Wednesday evening (6-9pm)