Thank you for your confidence in me as I serve the PMI Rio Grande Chapter (PMI-RGC) as the President for the 2019-2020 year. The theme for our chapter is: For PMIRGC to be a community-oriented organization and to provide help, mentoring, and knowledge to that community.In keeping with the theme, the Chapter goals for 2019-2020 are:
- To provide events to our members that are community oriented and serve the community in their various needs;
- To continuously engage our rapidly growing membership by providing specialized professional and personal development training events;
- To help professionals who have the desire to acquire and retain their global credentials;
- To provide high quality training workshops to members who want to learn new skills, improve their marketability, and increase their value within the greater business community
My vision for our membership is:
- To provide them with the tools and education needed to make them respected sources of subject matter experts who successfully lead project teams using innovative methodologies, technologies, and intelligent business solutions;
- To be a valuable resource that New Mexico businesses turn to when recruiting the best into their organizations;
- To awaken them to the needs of our community and offer them opportunities to fill those needs.
I hope that you become one of our hard-working volunteers and give back to PMIRGC and our community what has been given to you. Please always feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or ideas you have. PMIRGC is nothing without our members and I would like our chapter to continue to be a vibrant, collaborative chapter that offers education and professional opportunities to our members. On behalf of the PMIRGC Board of Directors, thank you for attending and contributing to our profession.