I am honored to serve the PMI Rio Grande Chapter (PMI-RGC) as their President for the 2018-2019 year.
The Chapter goals are:
- To continuously engage our rapidly growing membership by providing specialized professional and personal development training events;
- To help professionals who have the desire to acquire and retain their global credentials;
- To provide high quality training workshops to members who want to learn new skills, improve their marketability, and increase their value within the greater business community;
My vision for our membership is:
- To be a well-known, respected source of subject matter experts who successfully lead project teams using innovative methodologies, technologies, and intelligent business solutions;
- To be a valuable resource that New Mexico businesses turn to when recruiting the best into their organizations;
I hope you feel inspired by all the speakers who are generously giving back to our professional community and I encourage you to get involved in future Chapter events. Thankfully our membership continues to grow and is empowered by the volunteers and the businesses who support us. On behalf of the PMI-RGC Board of Directors, thank you for attending and contributing to our profession. Take in all you can and then, give back more!
PJ Bowers, PMP®
PMI Rio Grande Chapter