Welcome to the PMI Rio Grande Chapter
Founded in 1985, and located in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico metro area, the PMI Rio Grande Chapter (PMIRGC) is your local chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI), the largest and most diverse international organization in the world dedicated to the profession of project management.
PMIRGC was incorporated on July 9, 2001 as a 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation as defined by the United States Internal Revenue Service. The mailing address is:
PMI Rio Grande Chapter
P.O. Box 3273
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Mission, Vision, Values
- Consistent with the terms of the charter executed between the Project Management Institute Rio Grande Chapter (PMIRGC) and PMI, the purpose of the PMIRGC shall include the following:
- To advance the practice of technical project management, leadership, and business acumen
- To encourage and facilitate education, certification, and professionalism in Project Management
- To provide a forum for discussion and examination of problems, solutions, applications, and ideas related to the management of projects
- To disseminate, within the primary area of operation of the Chapter, information regarding developments in Project Management
- To provide consistent value to our membership, which will result in a Chapter that:
- Is well known and respected in the business community and by project managers for all things "Project Management"
- Maintains an engaged membership
- Serves as a project management resource